Gallery Wall

I can tell that Spring Break is just around the corner because my mind is slowly opening up to adding a few projects that have been sitting on the back burner for quite some time.

Recently we emptied everything out of our den so that we could start from scractch.

The empty room

Note our dog relaxing in the midst of all our work LOL

Can that really be all of our den stuff?

And so my husband and I set out on a quest. He wanted to move the TV which meant reorganizing the electronics. I wanted to put the den back together with my purpose statement in mind. Family pictures creatively displayed. Clean lines and a home for all the clutter. Storage for my bulky school items and all while keeping that welcoming feeling. Now that's not too much to ask...is it?

Last week, we bought the new wires for the electronics and this week I have been searching for my inspiration. So I thought I would share a few. Does anyone else sense a theme?
Thrifty Decor Chick

The Pleated Poppy

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Izzy is so funny! I can't wait to see the finished look!

Copyright © 2009 - Our Story in Progress - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template