99 Luft Balloons

This week my mom is coming back up to visit as her first grandson taking the plunge in to wedded bliss. My son and I plan to treat her to an afternoon matinee in which we will watch, Up.



My son and I had an afternoon of our own watching this movie and both of us were touched. At one point a musical montage of the older character's life shows love and loss. I glanced over at my 7 year old who was fighting back tears. On a side note he sat in my lap until he looked around and quickly realized other little boys were not snuggled in their mommy's laps. As the characters embark on this adventure, there is struggle, laughter, and lessons to be learned. We enjoyed our afternoon together and can't wait to share it with Mema.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Our Story in Progress - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template