Well Grounded Middle Schooler

**I am still in the middle of my outdoor day but paused for lunch & mail.**

I am so excited! My middle school planner arrived in the mail today. (yes I am doing a little happy dance right now) I currently use the Well-Planned Day calendar and love all that it offers so when I got the email announcing student planners I knew I had to have it. One of the appealing features to both planners is the way that it combines school and home.




A few of my favorite features:
  • Month-at-a-Glance
  • Week-at-a-Glance
  • Monthly study of the 12 attributes of God
  • Weekly catechism
  • Reference section for all subjects
**And now it is time to get back outside!**

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Our Story in Progress - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template