Because My World Would Be a Wonderland...

Just a quick post today.

As part of TOG unit 3, we have been reading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and truly enjoying it! My youngest has been listening to a fantastic radio theater version and my daughter is reading a copy from my father's library. Can you tell that I am a relational person? :-)

I decided to try my hand at making my own copywork booklet for my daughter. Last year she we discovered that she has beautiful cursive but somehow she reverted back to printing. So we are bringing back cursive! I got the booklet directions from www.donnayoung.org and made a template. Now I am set to make copywork booklets as we see fit.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Our Story in Progress - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template