Year 3 Unit 3 List

Just thought I would share some of the choices we are using for this unit. Prior to starting a unit I try to explore the subject matter, look through books we already own, and search my local library. After that (and checking the budget) I go online to order books I think will enhance our study.

Grammar Level:
Dialect Level:
Rhetoric Level:
My desire is to have lots of discussion within our home. Sometimes my older children are "eavesdropping" as I read aloud to the youngest while other times the youngest overhears conversations. I am constantly amazed at the desire and capability of children when there is furtile soil to grow and be nourished in.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Our Story in Progress - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template